Camp Kin has been purposefully created to be a safe, spacious and gentle re-emergence into events, after the isolation of the last 18 months. That’s why we’ve designed our site and activities to work around social distancing measures and are working closely with the local authorities to ensure safety is a priority.
We aim to provide you with the most safe, spacious and relaxing camping experience we can at the beautiful Kelmarsh estate. We are jumping through all manner of hoops behind the scene to achieve this – but we do need your help!
LATERAL FLOW TESTING
- In accordance with recommendations from local authorities and in order to keep everyone as safe as possible, we require everybody over 11 years of age coming onto the Camp Kin site (including audience, artists, vendors, volunteers and crew) to take a Covid-19 rapid lateral flow test (LFT) up to 48 hours before you arrive on site.
- Upon arrival at Camp Kin, everybody (unless they are under 11 years old) will need to show proof of a negative test result to gain entry, whether fully vaccinated or otherwise.
“WHERE DO I GET AN LFT & HOW DO I SHOW MY RESULT?”
As a ticket buyer, you are responsible for sourcing your own Lateral Flow Test kits – but don’t worry, they are free and super easy to get hold of. You can order free packs of rapid lateral flow tests to be sent to your home from the Gov.uk website hereor pick up a free box from one of thousands of pharmacies – you can find a pharmacy here
Once you’ve taken your test and have your result, you must submit the result to NHS online here.
You will then receive a text and an email confirmation of the result. Either the text or email may be shown at the gates, to gain entry. Please note that the name on your text/email MUST match the name on your Camp Kin person ticket – remember, you can log in to The Ticket Sellers here to make sure all the names on your tickets are correct.
Please do not bring the actual test kit to site as it is clinical waste.
“WHAT IF I TEST POSITIVE?”
- Should you test positive ,you (and potentially your group – dependent on whether you live together/have been in close contact) will be required to follow guidance, isolate and not attend the event.
- Provided you take the test in advance and notify us by midnight the day before the event opens, full refunds will be given.
OTHER SAFETY MEASURES
As a reminder, we are also implementing numerous Covid-19 safety measures on site including:
- A huuuuuuge spacious site with plenty of room
- Designated marked out pitches for each group
- Plenty more toilets, showers, water points and sanitising stations than official guidance recommends!
- Private ‘on-pitch’ toilets for each glamping pitch
- Increased cleaning of all shared resources
- Professional 24hr first aid cover
- Well spaced outdoor seating areas
- Activities are focussed around outdoor space, with any covered areas open sided to maximise ventilation
- A cashless system to reduce cash contact points
- Covid-19 risk assessments and management plans in place for the event
- Procedures and protocol in place for staff teams and contact points between staff and audience members
- Signage and briefings to support management plans