Important Information – please read carefully before you book!
The person placing the booking is the ‘lead booker’. The lead booker will be responsible for providing accurate information and making full payment, as well as being the main point of contact for the group.
The lead booker must follow each of the steps to select the pitch (mandatory), people (mandatory) and any extras they require. All people and pitch tickets must be associated under the same booking. If you want to make additional purchases after completing your booking, you should log back into your account and add these on.
STEP 1: Pick your pitch
- Select the pitch type you would like to book. BYO pitches have access to communal services, and glamping pitches come with a private toilet within their pitch.
- You will have the option to select your exact pitch location on a map. Simply reserve your tickets and follow the onscreen instructions. You will not be able to check out until you have selected your pitch – and you cannot swap to another pitch after booking.
- You are free to bring awnings/tents with you and add them to any pitch type, but they MUST fit within the boundaries of your pitch (including any guy ropes and extras).
STEP 2: Select your People tickets
- All people attending Camp Kin need a people ticket, even under 5s. Under 5s go free, but still need to be booked. If you’re bringing an extra tent for your pitch for extra people, those people too will need ‘people’ tickets.
- The minimum number of adult tickets required per pitch is 1. The maximum amount of adult tickets per pitch is 6 (or 10 persons in total, providing this number is made up of no more than 6 adults, and the rest are children).
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over. If you are booking tickets for minors, you will need to confirm that the adults supervising them are aged 21 or over when you get to the checkout. You will not be able to check out until you have confirmed this.
- You will be asked to provide the names, ages, and contact details (mobile and email) of ALL people you are buying tickets for. You should enter the age they will be at the time of the event.
- All people in your pitch comprise your ‘bubble’. Your bubble should comply with government regulations at the time of the event.
STEP 3: Select your Extras
- All vehicles arriving to site need to purchase a vehicle pass, except campervans. Campervan passes are included in the price of the pitch.
- Passes MUST be bought in advance to ensure admission.
- All other ‘extras’ are optional and must fit within the boundaries of your pitch.
- Please contact The Ticket Sellers directly if you require help with your booking (email@example.com)