We’ve got a trove of Forest School sessions for adults and kids alike. A place to rekindle connection, Camp Kin will have a load of different nature-based activities for campers to reconnect with nature and learn new skills.
Following the brilliant Forest School tradition, we’ll have expert teachers in showing us the fundamentals of bush craft, cooking on fire, rope swing building, mud kitchens, barefoot play, and shinrin yoku (forest bathing). We’ll have local forest school leaders Jenny of Nature Noodles and Beth of Wonder in the Wild guiding sessions tucked away in the woodland corner of our site.
Adults must accompany under 16’s to the session, and stay for the under 10’s sessions. Each session is £6 for under 16s and £8 for adults.
9:30 – 11:15am
- Bug Hunting, Tree ID, Barefoot experience, Mini Den Building and exploring the surroundings. Ages 2-4.
- Potion Lab, Mud Kitchen, clay faces, Fairy doors and Ivy crowns. Ages 3-6.
12:00 – 1:45pm
- Slackline balancing, Rope swing building, hammock swinging and den building. Age 6+.
- Hapa Zome, Elder Jewellery, nature crafts, Mandala making, Tool use. Age 10+.
2:30 – 4:15pm
- Forest Bathing, Mindfulness, Therapeutic forest Activities, Forest Crafts, Fire and Food. Adult session.
This is an additional cost, pre-booked activity. Bookings are now open – if you’d like to bag your slot, head to our ticket page HERE, choose the weekend you’ve booked to attend, and you’ll be able to book onto your desired activity and time slot.