Book on for a paddleboard session on our beautiful lake, overlooked by the gorgeous Kelmarsh Hall. The protected nature of our lake (home to golden crested newts!) means we have to limit what we do in the water. Paddleboarding is a low impact way to traverse it’s still waters and punt out from the rippling reed beds.
SUP Stratford will be here on hand to help you tap into your yin, go with the flow and glide around this lush spot. You’ll be given the 101 on paddling techniques and balancing tricks; just try not to giggle so hard you capsize! This is one of the few additional cost activities, and is suitable for competent swimmers aged 8+.
This is an additional cost, pre-booked activity. Bookings are now open – if you’d like to bag your slot, head to our ticket page HERE, choose the weekend you’ve booked to attend, and you’ll be able to book onto your desired activity and time slot.
INCLUDED IN EACH TICKET PRICE:
- SUP tuition from qualified SUP instructors
- All equipment
- On land warm up and safety briefing
- Professional paddle practice
- Personal attention on and off the water
- Be 8yrs +
- Have appropriate swimming ability
- We recommend wearing gym clothes and old trainers (that you don’t mind getting wet)
- Sign a booking form including a disclaimer that participant conducts the activity at their own risk. The guardian of any participant under 18yrs must complete and sign the booking form by way of consent for the minor to participate.